Tayla Dress in Berry
Tayla Dress in Berry
Exquisitely crafted with a smocked bodice and a sweet purple hue, the Tayla Dress is the perfect dress for all of your special occasions. Its luxe fabric and timeless design will make it a wardrobe staple for years to come. Order yours today to make sure you get the perfect fit.
- Model is 5'6 wearing a small
- JDJocelyn D.Verified BuyerReviewingTayla Dress in Light GreenI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBridesmaids dresses
Absolutely STUNNING!! Using them for my bridesmaids/flower girls dresses! Quality is outstanding, and there’s POCKETS!!! 10/10 recommend
- KKaciVerified ReviewerReviewingTayla Dress in Mauve SheenI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoA steal!
This dress really impressed. The quality is amazing, sleek and shiny, this dress impressed me with the price as well. The color is very fun for summer. Love the pockets!
- KKaciVerified ReviewerReviewingTayla Dress in ApricotI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoAdorable dress!
As soon as I saw this dress I knew I wanted it. My husband got it as a surprise gift and got my usual size of small, it fit great! We’d never ordered from this company before but the quality seems really good. I love how these are lined and don’t seem like cheap quality. I’m 5’1” so it hit a little longer. Size wise I fit between a 2-4 and this felt comfortable, love that you can wear a tank top or not. Way better than an Amazon Dress.
- EHElise H.Verified BuyerReviewingTayla Dress in CamelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove!!
This dress is so beautiful!!! Very comfy and modest.
- MFMegan F.Verified BuyerReviewingTayla Dress in CamelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove it!!!
I love this dress, it fits really well and is super comfortable. Pockets are a nice touch. I really liked wearing this and it is perfect for work. Would change the see-through part of the bottom, wish the attached slip were longer or that the material past the knees was not see through.