The Danni Dress features an elegant white maxi silhouette with pompom neckline and hip pockets for a touch of whimsy. Fully lined and detailed with lace, this dress is the perfect special occasion look for your wedding or event.
- Model is 5'6 wearing a small
- 100 polyester
S: Bust: 36" | Waist: 28" | Hips 44" | Length 58"
M: Bust 38" | Waist 30" | Hips 46"| Length 58"
L: Bust 40" | Waist 32" | Hips 48" | Length 59"
XL: Bust 42" | Waist 36" | Hips 52" | Length 59"
Buy it with
Pickup available at Fehrnvi Warehouse
Usually ready in 24 hours
Pickup available, usually ready in 24 hours
4548 Progressive Drive
St. George UT 84790
- SGSheila G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBeautiful Dress
It runs a little small and the zipper is hard to pull up and down. It's possible mine was just stitched to close to the zipper. Even when I'm just trying to zip it to hang it up the zipper sticks. That said, I love the dress and have had many compliments on it.
- IWIvie W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoVery pretty!
My daughter lived the dress. It runs very small. So we had to return and reorder the next size up and probably should’ve done 2 sizes up. Shipping was very fast.
- NSNichole S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoRuns small and super long, but lovely
This dress is beautiful but it definitely runs small and very long. I ordered a Med to be safe and had to return it for a Large. It fit my daughter perfectly who normally wears an XS. I’m 5’4 34DD and she’s 5’5” 34B for reference.
- SGSarah G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove it
Super flattering. I have 5 diff versions of this type of dress, and this is by far the most flattering fit. That said- it’s nearly as long as the others I’ve purchased/ and this is a small as well/ and I’m almost 5’11. I have no idea how shorter women wear any of these dresses without alteration. Highly recommend but be sure to measure your bust before-
- DFDeborah F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars3 months agoRuns Small
It's a lovely dress but I was surprised that it wasn't more roomy. I am 5'9, 145-150 lbs and usually wear a M. I ordered the M & felt the sleeves were too tight so I ordered a large. The large still feels a little snug in the shoulders and isn't as long as I expected it to be. Now the XL is out of stock. I'm so disappointed!